Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dead Drop

I only got about half way through one film. The fucked up thing is it looked like it was the layout of the old appartments that were here before these were built. Granted this was only a few years back when the buildings I currently reside in were built, I could still tell the difference. There was a time stamp in the corner and everything.

Basically it started out with a person holding a camera walking into their appartment. Everything was normal for about 15 minutes or so, the person puts their keys on the counter, makes a poptart, and goes back into his one bedroom the appartment has.

I'm gunna go out on a limb and assume this person was a male based on camera angles and actions, though I could be wrong.

So basically, he goes back into the hallway that leads to the bedroom (Two doors, one sep. the living room from hallway, and second goes to actual bedroom.) He shuts the first door behind him and turns on the light. the hallway is covered with old fashion polaroids. I mean COVERED. The walls close to him are a little skimpy but the closer the hallway gets to his room they multiply and get closer together. Almost as if he built a nest of them leading to his bedroom.

He makes his way to his door and unlocks it. flicking on the light, the room looks almost as though he just moved in. average size, 14" by 10" room, queen size bed in the middle, a desk, a tv stand with just a tv on it, and that was literally it. It seemed kind of off. He placed the camera on the ground next to his bed and dug around behind the covers before lifting the sheet to reviel what he was feeling for.

At that very moment, I begged and pleaded that this was all a film project of some sort as the camera focused on a woman, probably age 23-27. Blond short pixie hair, distraught blue eyes, bound and gagged, clearly frightened and alive, but not making a sound. The entire time I watched this I had the mentality that it was all fake, just doctored to mess with someone, but then it got worse.

My skin crawled as he reached and grabbed her by the neck. he very violently yanked her out from under the bed. the camera was idle for a second or two while he rustled around and a quick cut into her lying tied up on the bed. it is now clear why she wasn't making any noise. It looked as though her throat was cut and, as it appeared to me, crudely stiched back up and healed in a very odd manor. But something even weirder caught my eye.

Her fear was seemingly no longer there. She was still breathing heavily but she seemed almost as if she was smiling. This once again put me in a stage of relief, as it looked much more fake. Perhaps someones odd sex play or something. But as I said before, it got worse.

As the camera looked at the girl on the bed, naked, tied, bound, gagged, bruised and bloodied, a knife is shown on frame. almost as iif the man is showing the knife to the camera while still having the girl in the background. I watched in horror as he walked over and pushed the kife tip into her shoulder. She squirmed her hips in the air almost as if she was getting sexual gratification out of this.

I was convinced at that point that it was fake, until he gashed open her arm with it. she bled quite a bit all over the bed, but not as much as i'd expected. after this I skipped around a bit just to see what else was in store for me.

Basically, as I skipped around, shit got real. at one point, he cut off a nipple and forced it into a stomach wound, at another point, she is missing an arm that is wrapped up and bloody of a stump, but her own hand is being used to feel around her body. All the while she is getting paler and paler, and all the time she looks like shes in more and more pleasure. At one point, her stiched up throat wound is re-opened somehow and being tickled with the severed hand. I'm talking some of the most gruesome shit I've ever seen. And I thought I'd seen it all dude.

At the end, I could barely manage to even watch anymore. I skipped to the very end and watched as he pins up a polaroid of the girls eyes, but that was all there was in the picture. Just the eyes. Just. The. Eyes. Right next to a picture of the severed arm, and an eyeless severed head. I fucking ran to my car and spent the week at my folks house. I have never EVER ran so fucking fast in my life.

If I can find my old, unimportant laptop I'll go to it tonight and megaupload something. I'll look for it when I finish my tale. Its two buildings over from mine embedded into the concrete under the staircase leading to the third floor. I wouldnt have noticed it if it hadn't been for that white out back in febuary when we got blocked in for two days.

I'll tell you what, I'll grab my camera for proof.

Imma try and break it out of the step so I can study it more. Its only about a 2 inch thick step, so how hard could it be? The only problem would be looking odd to neighbors getting it out of there.

As much as I want to share this with you and prove to you all that this fucked up shit is real, I'm not using my nice laptop to even go near that thing. I have well over 16 gb of my bands info/music/etc that I have yet to back up. I'm not risking anything happening to those files. I'll find my old windows xp laptop and be back one around this time tomorrow night for more posts.

I'll go and either get the usb drive itself out of the step, or ill put it on my old laptop and bring it with me to band practice after work. If I can't get it up on any video sites, I'll post screencaps and such. I'm a vocalist, I ain't gunna do shit else. So be back here round this time tomorrow, if not a tiny bit later.

(This is credited to a person called Nikoli Bearcrusher. A day later he admitted it was a hoax.)

23 comments:

  1. Cthulhu ಠ_ಠ !IfjHGAPGOw reporting in. i was there, and this story is 100% legit. i have actual screencaps for proof, as well as a picture of Nikoli Bearcrusher timestamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also was there. Seems legit for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had a pic of the USB. I'm pretty sure it's all real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't doubt the USB actually being there, I'm just curious as to what might actually be on it. We'll find out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you're right. No way to know if the USB itself is legit, but if we get the file that's when we can call it.

    But right now I'm just gonna assume it's real because of the pic of the USB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait until tomorrow.. untill then i will go ahead and edit out the bullshit comments in between his on my screencaps and ill be making a new thread tomorrow at the same time, he has agreed that will give him enough time to extract the video and deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, I wanna see wether it's real or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So... what if it's really real? As in, an actual snuff film? Dnepropetrovsk maniacs be damned if it's real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it's actually real, I honestly won't know how to react.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anon above me: You'll find out tomorrow (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did the guy deliver? I didn't get any email or see any threads..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate it when they do this... Got me all excited for nothing :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not real guys. Somebody just took picture of their usb thats all

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's apparently going through files from it. He's still messaging people on facebook. If he's troll, he's either absolute genious, or complete retard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT THE F DID I JUST READ.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i talked to him, he said there are 12,272 zipped files on the flash drive he is going through. im still giving him time. i kind of hope that its rea, but then again i kinda dont. can you imagine how many of them out there in the world with the same shit on them.... pretty crazy. I wonder if Dino Velvet filmed it...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm calling FAKE.

    "I'm gunna go out on a limb and assume this person was a male based on camera angles and actions, though I could be wrong."

    The person obviously saw later that it was a male when he put the camera down.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK, so one week...

    ReplyDelete
  19. So basically, I'm gonna take a guess that this is just a story for HIM to PASS THE TIME in his own life............and he got me all excited :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Didn't he deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  21. He should have continued, it would have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete