Friday, August 20, 2010

Teacher, Teacher

It was my first day at Red Tree Hills Middle school and me and my best friend Jade both had Miss Chalk as our english teacher. Miss Chalk wasn't horrible or anythig, but people said that she had a major problem with girls with braces. So on a monday in March, I got braces. I wasn't worried, but I should have been.

As soon as I got to school the next day, a girl named Samantha walked up to me and told me that Miss Chalk was going to do something bad to me. I should have listened, but I didn't.

SO I walked into class and Miss Chalk stared at me with a stare so great I could have fainted. And she turned around and melted.

Seriously, she MELTED!!!

33 comments:

  1. This is so unbelievably fucking stupid that I have a hard time imagining somebody thinking this was a good story to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but seriously dude she MELTED!!!

      Delete
  2. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I GET IT THE POSTER WAS INDIANA JONES AND THE TEACHER WAS A NAZI Y/Y?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! She MELTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shat bricks.
    Big, humanoid bricks that melt when they turn around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? She MELTED?

    ReplyDelete
  7. GUYS.. she MELTED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THEN WHO WAS CHALK?!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is this not under nightmare retardant??? Cause like after i read this i couldnt help but laugh. becausee seriously, SHE MELTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big deal, she melted. I melt when I...see my magicarp return to me. Please! Return to me, my Poke Pal! Please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made my day so much better =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. THEN WHO WAS MELT?

    ReplyDelete
  13. FFFWHAT. -.- That was absolute crap.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't wnt to get braces anymore. T^T

    ReplyDelete
  15. WEIT GUISE. SHE MELTED GUISE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. DID A HOUSE FALL ON HER SISTER FIRST?

    ReplyDelete
  17. "...And Meltman! With the power to... MELT!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw, the Wizard of Oz jokes are taken.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy crap...HIS TEACHER WAS A POPSICLE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BUT THEN WHO WAS BRACES?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. so stupid braces make the teacher melt! retarded...

      Delete
  22. Guys. I 'm so fucking terrified. I'm think I just crapped myself :c

    ReplyDelete
  23. -12 melting teachers out of 10 melting teachers.

    ReplyDelete