Friday, August 20, 2010

Sever the Cord

Many have speculated that the plane in which we live is not the only plane in existence. Those who say this will usually then go on to ponder realms of mystery and wonder. The truth is, there is a second plane, but it is not filled with the euphoric images that most people conjure up. However, it is not filled with horrors, either, rather, it is a perfect emulation of our world. There is no difference at all. Whatever exists in our plane also exists on the Second Plane. Even you exist on the Second Plane. In fact, those “copies” of ourselves, those extra-dimensional clones, are bonded to us. Whatever action we take, they take, and vice versa. That means that, in the other plane, that other you is reading this right now.

In this Second Plane, there is only one difference. A God resides there, though some may call him a Devil, watching over the mirrors of those in Our Realm. This God has no mirror. He resides only in the Second Plane. Our “Copies” cannot see him, either, for unknown reasons. But he can see them. He knows what they are doing. Therefore, he knows what YOU are doing. There is only one way to escape this constant watching, but it could come at a terrible price.

Stand before a mirror. You see your reflection? That is your Copy. Look him straight in the eye, and will with all of your might that what you see before you is not YOU; rather, it is a perfect emulation of you. As soon as you have made this mental breakthrough, turn off the lights. Wait a while, about two minutes should do. Then, turn them back on. Your reflection will be gone. You have just severed the bond between you and your Copy. You can no longer see him, but he exists. Now, however, you will be free to do as you please, without your Copy mirroring it, and without the God knowing what you are doing. You could murder a thousand people, and walk without fear of retribution.

However, it is not recommended that you do this. As you sever the bond, the same decay that effected the bond will eat slowly up the remnants of one side of the “cord”. As it reaches whichever you was on that particular side, it will begin to eat away at its soul. Whichever version of you is effected will become sicklier, paler. It will stink of death, its movements will become stiff. As it nears the final stages of this illness, it will become merely a shadow of itself.

It becomes a ghost. Cursed to forever roam whatever existence it resides in, a shattered soul and lost cause. However, if it is not you that is affected by this illness, but your Copy, you will walk free. You will walk without judgment. You will be a God among men.

But be careful, for if that disease eats up your side of the cord, you will fall prey to its effects.

Trust me. I know.

17 comments:

  1. So if the copy is reading this to.. we are in their second-plane. so we have a god too. sigh. could have been good but that particular thing ruins it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would have been great, as I love pasta like this, except for the larger-than-usual gaping holes in logic :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....I don't think i'm gonna try vthis till i'm close to death.I don't want to die young!And I beleive that parts of this are true,such as us having a copy each.We are in a second plane, and our copys are in the third.The first plane?well, there's only nothing,of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I DID IT AND I CAN'T SEE MY REFLECTION
    I SEVERED THE CORD
    No, I'm just a vampire

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Lol! For real!? Great! I met another vampire!

    I would like to try this, but the fact that I could be cursed if I have such goddamn bad luck annoys me. How I can be shure if it is my copy that lost? And why would I do such thing to myself? 'cuz my copy if myself. Awesome and creepy thing although.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd anon is a moron.

    GB2 Church of Scientology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and @ uh... that guy with the stupid X's in his name: Shut up. Seriously? "I met another vampire!" Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was not believable at all. 2nd Anon is as previously stated: A moron Fucktard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH god very time I read a comment from xXx guy make me hate you just a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a way to do it with out it affecting you.
    1. get a small mirror,
    So the so called disease will reflect back at it.
    And you being less likely to get it.
    2. You should have a cross and 3 things for g0od luck.
    3. Sun glasses should be obtained.
    Because 10 seconds later if it can look into your eyes.
    It will make you want to kill yourself.
    4. Now that, That is over you can do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I severed the cord and I died.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >Looked In Mirror
    >Saw Nothing
    >Freaked Out
    >It was an Open Window

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone ever trip DXM here, super easy to look at reflection and do what it says here, done it plenty of times, still see my reflection, still get a boner wen i see it too :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting!
    Should I try this?
    Nah, I too scared!
    (Lie LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  15. HEEEEYYY GUESS WHAT I TRIED IT ANDIT DIDNT WORK

    ReplyDelete