Thursday, August 19, 2010

Him

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 5:35 AM and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part about my situation is? I'm in the same room with my parents. they keep looking at me, and I can't help but look back and try not to scream. Their eyes are focused on me and their mouths are wide open. There's the strong sense of blood and I feel so paralyzed with fear.

Here's the thing. The second I make any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm completely fucked. I will die and there's nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way out by the only idea I have is to rush for the door and run outside while screaming for help, hoping any neighbors will hear me. It's risky, but if I stay here I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece.

You're probably wondering what's going on. I do get ahead of myself sometimes.

About three hours ago, I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and went to check on the noise before realizing I had to use the restroom. Instead of doing the smart thing and investigating, I used the bathroom first. I could've gotten myself killed right then from my stupid actions...but I actually did my business and took a look outside the bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got very worried and ran back to my room, hiding under my sheets like the pussy I was. I tried to convince myself to go back to sleep, that it was just some really vivid dream or something.

I heard my bathroom door open. Like the terrified child I was, I peeked from under my blankets to see what was going on. I could see something dragging my dead parents into the room. It was not human, I can tell you that. It was hairless, with no eyes and no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my parents, but this thing was much smarter than any caveman. It was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my dad up on the edge of my bed and made him face me. It then sat my mother down in the chair and positioned her towards me as well. It then started rubbing its hands upon the walls, staining them with blood and then drew a circle with the devil's pentagram in it. This thing had made what it would probably call a masterpiece. To finish it off, it scribbled a message onto the wall that I could not read in the darkness.

It then positioned itself under my bed, waiting to strike.

The scariest thing is now, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness since then and I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's terrifying to think about, but I feel I need to see, before I'm killed.

I peek at the creature's masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."

34 comments:

  1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this was originally called "Masterpiece", and it was written by a person called Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, God, one of the only scary ones that I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly shit! Then a skeleton poped out. Scary shit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know the rake painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what i thought!!

      Delete
    2. It does when it really wants to f**k with you

      Delete
  5. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    I shat BRI/X/!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Trologan. When did the rake take up painting O_O?

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand que nightmares, thanks for the wall of brix i have shat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brix came out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just built a shithouse out of the brix i shat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rainbow MannarinoMay 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM

    my heart just dropped like a crashed elevator..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought this was the minecraft herobrine creepy pasta... no seriously I THOGUHT IT WAS THE HEROBRINE CREEPYPASTA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And as I lay there, I tried desperately to resist the marathon of fap that was about to ensue.

    ReplyDelete

  13. you have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for such a fantastic blog. This is kind of info written in a perfect way. Keep on Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to chat this blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles, Continue writing buddy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we all wish to thank so many good articles you provide here, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You really work great for this post. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This information is really amazing, thanks for sharing. Looking for more post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing valuable information. It will help everyone. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing post written. It shows your effort and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing superb informations.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  27. Keep doing this in future. I will support you.

    ReplyDelete