Sunday, September 12, 2010

La Vista Motel

I take another sip of my beer as I watch the sun slowly go down over the horizon. I sigh as I walk back inside to my room. It's just another night at "La Vista Motel." When I get to my room, I see light ocming out from under the door. "That's weird. I could swear I turned the lights off." It must be house cleaning. I unlock the door and walk in only to find that the room is empty, void of any visible life.

"Hello? Anybody in here?"

I reach to my back pocket for my knife. Suddenly, loud clashing and banging comes from the bathroom. A chill goes down my spine as I hear something trying to open the door. I ready myself as the door opens, and out walks the maid. "What the hell was all that banging?!" I yell in somewhat of an embarrassed tone. "I was changing the air filter. I dropped the screen." Great, now I look like a dick. "What was wrong with the door?" What could they say? The knob is broken? "My cart was in the way." I slowly nod my head. "Sorry for the 20 questions." He forces a smile and responds, "No problem." He walks out and closes the door behind him.

I shake my head. Damn creepypastas, they are finally starting to get to me. Forgetting what I thought I open up my laptop and go into a creepypasta thread on /x/. An hour later, I've read almost every story. I close it up and turn on the television.

Static.

Hmm, that's weird. I get up and hit the TV a few times, change the channel, turn it on and off, and adjust the antenna, but nothing works. It figures. I glance over at the clock and realize it's 11 o'clock. That can't be right. The sun only went down an hour or so ago...or did it? How long was I on the computer? Then the lights flickered a few times and died. I try the TV, hoping to get some light from that...nothing.

Then I see its light from the corner of my eye. I whip around and see the alarm clock, digital numbers rapidly changing. "What the fuck?!" I take out my cell phone to Illuminate the path to the clock. As I flip it open and look at the ground, I'm horrified at what I see.

"Oh god..." Bugs were crawling all over the floor, over pale skin pieces.

Eating.

Feeding.

Living.

I dropped my phone in shock. Its light is quickly consumed by the bugs. I feel them crawling up my legs.

Biting.

Ripping.

Tearing.
"FUCK!" I jump to the light switch. I feel around on the wall for it, but that's when I feel...it. It's soft, but cold. I can feel hair as I run my hand over it. It's familiar, but I can't think of what it is...but then I realize. It's skin, crudely stuck in random places of the wall. I retract my hand quickly but put it back on as the bugs get higher on my leg.

Tearing.

Ripping.

Biting.

Then I find it! I flick it on as quickly as I can. Suddenly, I wake up from sleep, laptop still open, laying on top of me. I'm covered in sweat. Damn it, this happens every night. I look to see what time it is - 1:22. I sigh as I roll over and drift back to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. XD this hapens to me more then you'd think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was it bugs or 'The Black Winds' from the waygates in the Wheel of Time series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ I think they were "The Black Welfare Recipients" in the Wheel of Nigger series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is why creepypasta should only be read in the daytime

    ReplyDelete