Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dead Boy

Strangely enough I was basically raised in a funeral home. My parents were workaholics, and my grandmother worked in a nearby funeral home where she 'watched' me. The first dead body I ever saw was when I was 4 years old, and from then on up until I was about 12 I had seen hundreds of bodies.

For some reason, one particular kid sticks in my mind. I never forgot his face, and I remembered his entire name even being so young. It was a 19 year old boy from my home town that died in a car accident. Years later I mentioned to my grandmother that I remembered him, and she couldnt believe it. We had no relation, I had never met him before, but for some reason I still sometimes think of him. I see his pictures in my head, think about how he died, and have weird random memories of him that never happened.

I don't know why.

When I was 7 years old I lived in a condo with my parents and baby sister. We shared a bedroom, and had bunkbeds. I was on the top bunk when I heard tapping on my window. I climbed down the latter thinking it was my next door neighbor whom was also my best friend. I peeked over the windowsill and saw nothing. I looked around my yard a bit when I saw eyes belonging to a full grown man in between the bushes being lit up by our floodlight.

I ran out of my room and told my parents, and my mom came in and said it was just a bad dream. She lied with me until I fell asleep, but I know for a fact I wasnt sleeping. I really saw him.

(This story is credited to a person named Skella.)

7 comments:

  1. Retarded and poorly written

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO WHO WAS EYES!?!111!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hard to understand. It went from a 19 yr old to a man. Could the man be the 19 yr old? Idk....

    ReplyDelete
  4. After "I don't know why," it turned into a different fucking story. What the fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a time travel "mindfuck". Get it now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone explain this bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait is it possible that the 19-year old boy that died was the main character in the future? O.o I'm so confused?

    ReplyDelete